Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current sketch at Match the Sketch. I represented the layout's pair of rectangles with a pair of elegant champagne flutes.  The flutes were created with the Layered Champagne Glass die from My Favorite Things.  The "liquid" in the glass was made with shiny gold paper.  I arranged the glasses over a silver pierced circle die cut positioned near the bottom of a pale gray cardstock panel.  I usually don't mix gold and silver, but I think it works nicely here!  The circle was accented with a deep red pierced heart die cut.  To go with the glasses, I stamped the "happy anniversary" sentiment from MFT's Essential Sentiments set near the top of the panel. The finished panel was adhered to a dark gray card base.

Materials Used:
Essential Sentiments stamp set, Grout Gray and Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Layered Champagne Glass and Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Cherry Cobbler cardstock (Stampin' Up!); silver and gold paper (Target); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Love that card! Thanks for joining us this week at Match the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips