Sunday, September 24, 2017

A Bushel and a Peck

A Bushel and a Peck card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used a pair of images I colored for this month's Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge to make this sweet fall scene featuring MFT's Harvest Mouse set.

I colored the mouse and apple basket images with Copic markers.  After cutting them out with the matching dies, I used foam tape to adhere them to the background panel--a grid patterned sky and block of earthy green grass cut with the Hit the Slopes die.  To fill in the scene, I added a round yellow sun topped with a shimmery white flat bottomed cloud.  After testing out a few spots with the help of a Stamp-a-ma-jig sheet, I stamped one of the set's sentiments to the left of the mouse image.  The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating teal card base.

Materials Used:
Harvest Mouse stamp set, Factory Green and Lemon Drop cardstock, Die-namics Harvest Mouse, Hit the Slopes, and Flat Bottom Clouds dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Party Teal Dawn cardstock (Clear and Simple Stamps); Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); circle punch (EK Success); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I love using DSP on my cards--so I LOVE seeing someone else use it too! I think that makes a super cute sky-background!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips